Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
People-Performance Conference - Dubai
Thursday, March 10, 2011 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (GST)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Emotional Intelligence Conference:
10 March 2011, Dubai
Emotional intelligence improves effectiveness,relationships, health, influence, decision-making, and quality of life. It is the critical missing ingredient that unlocks human performance at work, at school, and in our communities.
Join members of the Six Seconds EQ Network to share successes in bringing EQ to life, school, and work. Participants gain practical insight, real-life application, and perspectives on best practices.
In each session practitioners share powerful EQ tools and processes and how they've used these - so participants experience ways that EQ is properly used with a wide range of audiences to create better results on the people side of performance.
- Managers and leaders ready for insights and tools to improve people-performance
- Professionals in learning, development, education
- Members of Six Seconds' network
- Everyone interested in practical applications of emotional intelligence
- New clarity about how and why to develop EQ.
- Practical examples of EQ implemented in different sectors.
- Specific, actionable tools and strategies to use EQ to increase people performance.
|Joshua Freedman, Global COO & Co-founder, Six Seconds, Author:INSIDE CHANGE and At the Heart of Leadership
|Jayne Morrison, Regional Director, Middle East, and Author: At the Heart of Customer Care program|
|Granville D’Souza, Regional Director, South East Asia, Author:Performance from the Inside Out|
More details: Download the agenda and brochure!
And visit: www.6seconds.org/conference
Visit our Strategic Career Partner: Bayt